This project is read-only.

Stacks

Jan 24, 2011 at 10:12 PM

This is a great addition for the Windows Mobile platform. Thanks greatly for it.

One odd feature is that the Notebook hierarchy in the menu on the mobile seems quite different to the arrangement of stacks on the desktop version. I wonder how it got rearranged?

Kevin

___

Melbourne Forecast 25 January 2011
Becoming cloudy. Isolated showers late this evening. Winds northwesterly averaging up to 25 km/h tending southwesterly up to 30 km/h during the afternoon.
Max 27

Coordinator
Jan 25, 2011 at 2:13 AM
Edited Jan 25, 2011 at 2:23 AM

Notebooks are currently displayed in alphabetical order by name. I could add stack support, as well.

Coordinator
Jan 25, 2011 at 2:13 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Jan 25, 2011 at 10:58 PM

I see. That works reasonably well. With the hierarchy, I was expecting it to be in stacks. But it's not a big problem.

I found that my HTC HD freezes if I am synchronising a large notebook for the first time. I have to re-start the phone to try again, after which it then completes.

I presume at this stage there is no facility for editing tags.  It's not critically urgent, but would be good in the long run.

Thanks again for the program.

Coordinator
Jan 26, 2011 at 5:41 AM

I am not sure I can do anything about that freezing. I cannot reproduce it on my phone, and the operating system should not freeze in any case, regardless of what the app is doing.

There is a work item for tag editing: http://peoplesnote.codeplex.com/workitem/485. If you could vote on it, it would help me keep track.